Wednesday 13 April 2011

A SAFE HAVEN

PSALM 27:1 - 3
 1. The LORD is my light and my salvation; I will fear no one. The LORD protects me from all danger; I will never be afraid.
2.  When evil people attack me and try to kill me, they stumble and fall.
3.  Even if a whole army surrounds me, I will not be afraid; even if enemies attack me, I will still trust God. (GNB)

1.(大卫的诗。)耶和华是我的亮光,是我的拯救,我还怕谁呢?耶和华是我性命的保障(或作:力量),我还惧谁呢?
2.   那作恶的就是我的仇敌,前来吃我肉的时候就绊跌仆倒。
3.   虽有军兵安营攻击我,我的心也不害怕;虽然兴起刀兵攻击我,我必仍旧安稳。 (CUV-S)

We all need a hiding place at some time or another.  It may be the safety of your own home, or maybe shelter against wind and rain.  Our spiritual and mental lives are constantly under attack, and to find ultimate safety against these attacks, we need an Anchor.

Despite the things happening in your life, and despite the seriousness of the problem, you can always place your faith and trust in God, even when it seems like all is lost.  God promised to never leave you nor forsake you (Heb 13: 5).  With this confirmation in your heart, you need not fear the future.

God the Holy Spirit is with you every day.  It doesn’t matter how dark your path may seem, always remember that Christ is your safe haven.

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. (Psalm 91:14-15)

The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them. (Deut 33:27)

When you go through the sea, I am with you. When you go through rivers, they will not sweep you away. When you walk through fire, you will not be burned, and the flames will not harm you. (Isa 43:2)


God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment