Tuesday 4 February 2014

The Truth

My heart is full of emotion and my head is empty ..... no thoughts, no words.  I don't have the words to describe the hurt and pain I'm experiencing in my heart.  Is this how Jesus felt while hanging on the cross at Calvary?  Is this how He felt when He cried out to God - Matthew 27:46 At about three o'clock Jesus cried out with a loud shout, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" which means, "My God, my God, why did you abandon me?"   

Why do people still deny the truth?  Why do they continue to search for the truth in all the wrong places when it is standing right in front of them?  Look up .... the truth is Jesus Christ. He said it Himself in John 14:6: Jesus answered him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life; no one goes to the Father except by me.

Are you experiencing hardship today?  Are you mourning the loss of a loved one?  Are you in financial difficulty?  Whatever it is that you might be feeling, don't deny the love of Jesus Christ.  He is the Truth, He is the Answer.  Call on Him today ....  He is waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment