Saturday 10 August 2013

God loves you. He will always protect you. Call on Him, and He will be there!

Psalms 37:7 - 9  Be patient and wait for the LORD to act; don't be worried about those who prosper or those who succeed in their evil plans. Don't give in to worry or anger; it only leads to trouble.Those who trust in the LORD will possess the land, but the wicked will be driven out.

Psalms 91:1 - 2  Whoever goes to the LORD for safety, whoever remains under the protection of the Almighty, can say to him, "You are my defender and protector. You are my God; in you I trust."

God loves you.  He will always protect you.  Call on Him, and He will be there!

Prayer:

Father in Heaven, thank you for always watching over me.  Thank you for loving me so much that you send your Son, Jesus, to die for me.  Thank you that I can be safe in your hands.  Father, I pray for each and every person on this beautiful planet.  I ask for your love and protection in their lives.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment