Tuesday 22 March 2011

SEEKING GOD FOR GUIDANCE

Psalm 25:9
He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them His way.

Psalm 32:8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.

We are constantly faced with decisions in our day to day life, some big some small, but all resulting in a life changing experience.  For us as Christians, decisionmaking takes longer, because we know the all important rule ... Seek God first, and wait on His answer.

My heart and my head are speaking two different languages, and as a female, my heart speaks louder than my brain.  I know what I want to do, but is it what God wants me to do?  I see the good in my action, but does it mean I'm rejecting a gift from God?  He has blessed me with two gifts at the same time, and I want to believe He is looking to see if I love enough to pass one on to someone else waiting on a miracle.

I believe God has strategically placed me today, to restore faith and hope, and to bring His child back home.  I believe I am someone's miracle today!

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment