Monday 22 August 2011

JOB: I WANT TO GIVE UP


Job 6:8-9

8.  Oh that I might have my request; and that God would grant me the thing that I long for!
9.  Even that it would please God to destroy me; that he would let loose his hand, and cut me off!

Job's misery was so vast, that he wanted to give it all up; he wanted to die to be saved from his suffering.  God did not grant him his wish, because He had a greater plan for Job's life.

Similar to Job, we also want to give it all up when things gets tough.  It's good when we trust on God in good times, but if we manage to remain faithful to Him in times of trials and tribulations, then we have truely passed the test of faith.

You must, amid your struggles, always remember that God is in control!

Romans 8:28 'And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose'.

God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment