Wednesday 22 June 2011

I praise You because You are to be feared; all You do is strange and wonderful. I know it with all my heart.  When my bones were being formed, carefully put together in my mother's womb, when I was growing there in secret, You knew that I was there --- You saw me before I was born. The days allotted to me had all been recorded in Your book, before any of them ever began. Psa 139:14-16

Lord, thank You for this new day, thank You for Your Word that reminds us constantly of Your love, that in spite of who we are You continue to love us. Father, help us to remember that You created us and that through this we can know our healing in sickness or heartache or whatever our circumstance You can and will take care of it. Every fibre of our body is known by You and so You can touch and heal, bring comfort and restore. Bless each one who needs a touch from You, may they know Your presence in a tangible way this day, we ask this in Jesus precious name, Amen.

Have a good day everyone, God bless you as only He can.

No comments:

Post a Comment