25. But Jesus said to them, you see that the rulers of the Gentiles are lords over them, and their great ones have authority over them.
26. Let it not be so among you: but if anyone has a desire to become great among you, let him be your servant;
27. And whoever has a desire to be first among you, let him take the lowest place:
28. Even as the Son of man did not come to have servants, but to be a servant, and to give his life for the salvation of men.
2 Cor 5:19 -20
19. That is, that God was in Christ making peace between the world and him, not putting their sins to their account, and having given to us the preaching of this news of peace.
20. So we are the representatives of Christ, as if God was making a request to you through us: we make our request to you, in the name of Christ, be at peace with God.
2 Cor 5:19 – 20
19. Minthogy az Isten volt az, a ki Krisztusban megbékéltette magával a világot, nem tulajdonítván nékik az õ bûneiket, és reánk bízta a békéltetésnek ígéjét.
20. Krisztusért járván tehát követségben, mintha Isten kérne mi általunk: Krisztusért kérünk, béküljetek meg az Istennel.
To be fully committed to making a difference, I must...
1. Commit my life fully to Jesus Christ
2. Commit to being a member of God’s family
3. Commit to being a model of Christlikeness
4. Commit to being a messenger of His love – you don’t want non-believers watching your life and thinking, If that’s what being a Christian is, I don’t want it. Give them every reason in the world to want what you have – by the way you live your life!
5. Commit to be a minister of His grace – How are you using the gifts God has given you? Do you know what ministry is? It’s using your gifts unselfishly to help others. If Jesus Christ, the King of kings, served others, so must we. Our attitude must be like this. And as we serve those around us, we become ministers of His grace.
If you’ve made these five commitments, you’re fully devoted to Him. And He will use your commitment to make a genuine difference in the world around you. Imagine the positive and life-changing way those around you will be touched, when they see in you ... a sold-out commitment to Jesus Christ, involvement in His family, Christlikeness, and God’s love and grace. That can’t help but make a difference in your world! But the best difference of all ... is the growing difference in your own heart!