Friday 18 March 2011

THE ROAD

Today sees my last day at my current employment.  My time here wasn't long, but it was valuable.  Moving from a purely financial industry to a medical practice (audiology) was quite interesting, although I felt very at home with the accounting, creditors, debtors and budgets,  I didn't fare too good with questions about hearingloss! (Still don't). 

It was during this short period that I realised again, how Great our Father is. He allowed me to meet the most wonderful people, both colleagues and patients.

Fay, our receptionist krept into my heart in an instant. She has a heart of gold, and portray's Jesus in every decision she makes and step she takes.  Lizbet, our cleaning lady, what a gem, and always ready with a joke.  She's 5 months pregnant, and I can't wait to see the little bundle of joy!  Marie, our previous Speech Therapist, had the ability to encourage you in times of need, and last but definitely not least ... Mariaan, Practice Owner and Audiologist .... my friend through thick and thin, someone very close to my heart, and the person who gave me a chance when nobody else wanted.  How I treasure all of you!

Thank you all, for being my guides on this road.  Thank you for your precious love, kindness and friendship. 

My message to you, comes from John 14:4-8:

4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”
Jesus the Way to the Father
 5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know[a] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”
 8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment