Wednesday 30 March 2011

PUTTING ON THE WHOLE ARMOUR OF GOD - A PRAYER TO START THE DAY

Heavenly Father, according to your WORD I present my body, a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable in your sight.
Now Father I grid my loins about with Truth, I put on the Breastplate of Righteousness, I shoe my feet with the Preparation of the Gospel of Peace.
Above all I take the Shield of Faith, wherewith I shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And I take the Helmet of Salvation and the Sword of the Spirit, Which is the Word of God.
And according to Your Word, the Glory of the Lord is my rear guard.
Now, Heavenly Father, I put on the Garment of Praise and I thank You for the armour You have provided for me to dress in this day.
I am completely covered now in the Name of Jesus, according to Your Word Father.
Upon Jesus I have built my life, my home, my marriage, my business, my all.
And the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
You are my Shepherd, I shall not want, for you have supplied all my needs according to your riches in glory.
And I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me,
I cast down all imaginations, and bring into captivity ever evil thought, and I praise you that I walk in Divine Health for You are my God who heals my diseases and by Your stripes I am healed.
I praise you and thank You for my prosperity, and good health, even my soul prospers.
For the Joy of the Lord is my strength.
Father, I have prayed according to your Word and You have said You would watch over Your Word to perform it.
Father, rise up and live big within me today, for I am yours
In the Name of Jesus
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment